- Open the document you wish to annotate. (In this example we will use the Jay R. Smith Labor Saver Flyer SPM1124)
- Tap or click on the annotate tool at the top of the screen.
- Tap or click on the appropriate tool. (In this example we will use the marker tool.)
- Using your finger or stylus, make your annotations.
- Should you make a mistake simply tap the “undo” tool to erase your last mark.
- Now you are ready to send or save the document.
Markup or Annotate a document
Would you like to highlight a few key points on a flyer, or bring attention to certain aspects of a product’s specification for a particular client? You can do this easier and faster on MGI ProPad than you could on a printed piece.
Did you find this article helpful?